the glove compartment is inaccurately named

Thursday, September 29, 2011

d'you wanna play with me?


it's no lie, I love songs that sample audio tracks of children. they are wonderful and adorable and so full of imagination, I don't know what to do with myself. it may come across as a bit of cheap gimmick from time to time, but when it comes to my dearest M83... I have the utmost faith in its artistic authenticity. Speaking of, it might be a bit of an early prediction, but Hurry Up We're Dreaming has my unconditional sponsorship for best album I've heard this year. It's explorative and soaring and emotionally poignant and just... everything I love about music. i clearly have a soft spot for raconte-moi un histoire, but i would recommend the full album with everything i have. don't waste any time - get it. any way you can.

M83 - raconte-moi un histoire

No comments:

Post a Comment