the glove compartment is inaccurately named

Sunday, November 27, 2011

god damn these people that remind me of you


as it would happen, that p.s.l.w track from the last post makes for just a darling little segue into this one.

based in fort lauderdale, arrange (@arrange_malcom) is a one-man post-dubsteb post-emo artist that's caught my ear these past few days. his debut LP plantation is up and available for download on bandcamp, and i would strongly recommend it. in a world where channelling the rawer side of emotion into music seems to necessitate screaming and song titles the size of small novels, arrange's minimalist lyrics and ghostly production value bring a depth back to my library that i didn't know i missed. and to add to the fun, it would seem he's part of something of a twitter friendship circle with ricky eat acid (@rickyeatacid) and germany germany (@grmnygrmny) that i can't help but hope and pray will churn out new beautiful tunes.

here's when'd you find me, and a rework of the same featuring sam ray himself.

arrange - when'd you find me


arrange - when'd you find me (ricky eat acid remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment